Support our sister orgs Femmecubator + Black Designers Ignite by purchasing these commemorative 2021 leggings.
This unique design was made possible thanks to a generous group designers from around the world, each donated their artwork to Sisters X Design in celebration of community. The shared elements of design, combined to create one cohesive piece represents unity and collaboration.
Featuring strong Black women from then and now, and just in time for International Women's Day, this tote celebrates sisterhood in design and technology. Follow us on Instagram @sistersxdesign to see all donated artwork and follow the artists who were part of this unique piece.
Thank you to the following artists who donated to make this collective art piece possible! (Links go to their Instagrams)
• Sandra Githinji, a Kenyan-born, Australia based designer
• Tomekah George, Illustrator based in the UK
• Thando Kubheka (AKA Seaweed Sword, illustrator based in Alberton
• Reece Aiseng,
• Romeo Kobola, Illustrator
• Nana Achampong, a New York City Surface Pattern Designer
Compilation of artworks curated by Heatherlee Nguyen, Creative Founder in St. Paul, MN.
Size & Fit
• Full length leggings
• Model is 5'10" and wearing a size S
• Compression fit due to high spandex content; our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
Fabric & Care
• Material: Ultra-stretch ecopolyester spandex blend (88% polyester, 12% spandex), medium weight
• Sturdy, breathable, and stretches to fit your body
• High spandex composition means compression fit won't lose shape; hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing
• Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
• Vibrant print won't fade after washing
• Hand sewn in Canada
Leggings will be shipped 3-4 weeks after ordering. You'll get an email confirming when they've shipped with a tracking number. Got questions? email us at sistersxdesign(@)gmail.com.
Thank you for supporting Sisters X Design and our growing communities!