This unique design was made possible thanks to a generous group designers from around the world, each donated their artwork to Sisters X Design in celebration of community. The shared elements of design, combined to create one cohesive piece represents unity and collaboration.
Featuring strong Black women from then and now, and just in time for International Women's Day, this tote celebrates sisterhood in design and technology. Follow us on Instagram @sistersxdesign to see all donated artwork and follow the artists who were part of this unique piece.
Thank you to the following artists who donated to make this collective art piece possible! (Links go to their Instagrams)
• Sandra Githinji, a Kenyan-born, Australia based designer
• Tomekah George, Illustrator based in the UK
• Thando Kubheka (AKA Seaweed Sword, illustrator based in Alberton
• Reece Aiseng,
• Romeo Kobola, Illustrator
• Nana Achampong, a New York City Surface Pattern Designer
Compilation of artworks curated by Heatherlee Nguyen, Creative Founder in St. Paul, MN.
- Dimensions: 16"l x 16"w; Strap: 43"l (fully extended)
- Exterior: 100% sturdy brushed polyester
- Interior: 100% polyester sheeting
- 100% polyester strap with plastic buckle
- Adjustable strap to help find the perfect fit
- Three interior pockets; one zipped, two unzipped
- Printed then sewn for edge-to-edge designs
- Spot or dry clean only
- Made in the USA
Leggings will be shipped 3-4 weeks after ordering. You'll get an email confirming when they've shipped with a tracking number. Got questions? email us at sistersxdesign(@)gmail.com.
Thank you for supporting Sisters X Design and our growing communities!